Laser Interceptor muerto y no avisa

berki

Publicaciones recomendadas

Me gasto las pelas en un aparato que la palma y ni me avisa del "entierro" y me da mal.

En el propark si un cabezal está mal te avisa, en los beltronics si no hay conexion con la antena o esta está mal te avisa por pitidos... pero aqui que? Ya se que los muertos quieren paz... pero esto? :S

Algo me suena de haber leido que este era el "mejor qué?" :D

I took video of this for everyone to see, and i'll work on that next.

Anyway, here's the problem. This person was doing some testing for an upcoming review, when he started getting the port warning the other day.

First, the LI control box requires 2 heads minimum plugged into it.

If you only plug 1 head into port 1, you get the port 2 connection warning.

Same if you plug 1 head into port 2, you get the warning for port 1.

This is fine, it's supposed to let you know if something is wrong, but:

The warning said "port 1 connection bad" or something to that effect.

I shot the front end and it didn't jam and gave no alerts.

I checked the heads with the IR cam and they weren't firing at all.

The "explanation" so far has been possible bad crimps, and some people have said that the problem goes away upon re-plugging in the heads.

Well I unplugged them both, and swapped ports (1 in 2, 2 in 1).

I then turned it back and and it gave the usual "Welcome" tone, and a few seconds later, it gave the usual "Parking aid deactivated".

I thought "great", that was easy.....

went to the front of the car and NOTHING. BOTH HEADS WERE DEAD!

Put the gun up to it, looked through the IR cam, and NOTHING.

turned it off, then back on, same friendly startup which is "supposed" :roll: to indicate all is well, walked around quickly, got NO parking beep alerts from either head, it sounded the "Parking aid deactivated", shot it and NOTHING. tried a different gun and NOTHING.

Switched them back, got that same port 1 warning, tried them and nothing still.

Disconnected port 1, got the same warning, BUT, one head started working!

turned it off, put the "good one" into port 1, got the port 2 error ( normal with one head), and checked, and sure enough that head still worked.

Tried the other head and it is dead.

So one bad head caused both heads not to work, even though it gave the "welcome" at startup which is supposed to indicate everything is fine and working properly!

Of course this leaves the question of are more people having dead heads and not even knowing about it, and worse yet, getting the "normal" startup, yet have NO PROTECTION WHATSOEVER?

http://www.radarreviews.net/forums/laser-jammer-reviews-lpp-laser-pro-park/1588-laser-interceptor-li-problem-dead-heads-but-control-box-says-all-okay.html[/PHP]

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

De aislados nada, es tan común el fallo del conexión en el Laser Interceptor (LI) que Ivan (el fabricante) no da a basto para reemplazarlos y hay usuarios que se han quejado de tener que esperar semanas hasta que reciben un reemplazo. Tanto es asi que el que el distribuidor de EEUU se canso de esperar y esperar por unidades para sustituir a sus clientes con unidades defectuosas y quedar el mal ante sus clientes se peleó con los de LI. Pero que se puede esperar de un aparado fabricado en Europa del Este y a bajo coste...

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

• 2 semanas más tarde...

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.